Wednesday 28 March 2012

EVALUATION ACTIVITY 3 - What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

Because I see my film as being similar to films such as Adulthood I believe that the same kind of media institutions would produce my film. Adulthood is produced by Cipher Films and I think it would be a good production company to use for my film. Another production company that I think could suit my film would be by Odd Lot Entertainment. They are the producers of Green Street Hooligans and I think they introduce the film very well.

With my film I knew it would be very basic and minimalistic because of the expensive costs, therefore I would want to release it to a select amount of audiences such as cinemas to see how well it is received. Using a distributor would be very helpful for the release of a low budget film like mine. Coming from an unknown director, the film would need large advertising to make it a success. Having a film distributor would also help to attract larger audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment